Wednesday, November 25, 2009

online group experience week 3 & 2

I forgot to post my online experience for week 2, so I'm combining the two weeks together. For week 2, Dana and I communicated more than Joseph and i communicated, I must say that Joseph did try to reach out to me, however, i was really during that week, that i was unable to respond. However, Dana and I did communicate through text messages and phone calls. More of the preliminary questions were answered and we search for web hosting sites that we thought would be suitable for the new site, we also modified our flowchart to make it easier to navigate once implemented i the new site. For week 3, Dana and I decided to have her submit the progress report for the week because we had conflicting schedules and could not meet, however, we did decide on our next meeting, we also discussed what we've done and what is left to be accomplished which id basically picking out the best choice for the new site and plugging things in.

No comments:

Post a Comment